General Conditions of Sale
Fares quoted always include all taxes, fees and charges. However, there may be some destinations where additional taxes are collected upon arrival and/or departure. Unrestricted La Premiere(First Class) Fares and Business Class Fares La Premiere (First class) fares and some Business class fares allow you to change your travel dates and flights or request a refund without penalty. Restricted Business Class Fares Our lowest Business class fares are subject to availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non refundable status and non-eligibility for infant and child discounts. Unrestricted Economy Class fares These fares allow you to travel on selected dates. You can change your travel dates or request a refund. Restricted Economy Class fares Our lowest fares are subject to availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non refundable status and non-eligibility for infant and child discounts. Important : These conditions vary according to destination and period of travel. Should you have specific travel dates requirements, please call our online support desk for further assistance: Air France Online Support Desk: Tokyo TEL: 03-5767-4143 Osaka TEL: 06-6341-2661 Opening hours : 9:00 - 18:00(Monday through Friday) 9:00 - 17:30(Saturday and Sunday) If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased at a travel agency, please contact your travel agency first. They have all the information necessary to process your refund. In case of any difficulties, our customer service remains at your disposal. You can reach them from the Contact Us page.
Booking on www.airfrance.co.jp
- Your reservation is confirmed once you have entered your payment details in the booking process and click on "confirm your purchase". After that, you should receive a confirmation number composed of 6 alphanumerics, displayed in the top right corner of the confirmation page. You will also receive confirmation by email with a recap of all your flight details. www.airfrance.co.jp can also give you availability and fare details without having to complete a reservation. Fares are not guaranteed until you receive a booking reference.
- All major credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, JCB. The credit cardholder paying for the booking must be at least 18 years old and can make a booking for him- or herself and/or others.
- Secure online payment using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is used in this website to encrypt the purchase transaction. SSL works by encrypting all communications between your computer and our server so that the information cannot be intercepted. If your browser is SSL equipped, your transaction will be secured automatically.
- Length of session: for your own security, should your booking process remain idle for a period longer than 20 minutes, the process will need to be reinitiated.
- If you use a shared Personal Computer for internet access, make sure your details are not accessible to any other person when you end your session by closing all the browser's windows.
- Air France will operate according to the European Privacy Laws to protect your privacy.
- Payments are made in Japanese Yen.
FLIGHTS TO MAINLAND CHINA
If you are traveling from Paris to mainland China, you must perform a Covid-19 PCR test and a serological test (IgM) in Paris. This rule also applies if you are in transit in Paris. If the results of these tests (PCR, IgM or both) are positive, you will not be able to continue your trip to China. In this case, your flight ticket for the trip between Paris and China will no longer be valid. You will have to contact our customer service to modify your ticket and, if necessary, return to your country of departure as soon as your situation allows it.
Payment method and ticket delivery
You can make your reservation and pay for your booking over the Internet up until 24 hours before departure. Once you have paid for your trip, your ticket is created in an Air France database. Once your booking is completed, you will receive a trip summary by e-mail that includes all the necessary information about your trip, along with some mandatory legal provisions. When booking online, electronic ticket is compulsory unless the route is not eligible. Your electronic ticket will be sent to you by e-mail. Should the route not be eligible for electronic tickets, a paper ticket will be posted to your Japanese address. Passengers travelling with paper tickets must be resident in the country of departure. Electonic ticketing makes your travel easier: You can obtain your boarding card via Internet, a Self-Service Kiosk or a check-in counter. You no longer need to go to the sales desk upon arrival at the airport.
The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of: €125 on short-haul flights (metropolitan France and Corsica), €250 for a medium-haul flight in the Economy cabin, €500 for a medium-haul flight in the Business cabin, €500 for a long-haul flight in the Economy or Premium Economy cabin, €1500 for a long-haul flight in the Business cabin and €3000 for a long-haul flight in the La Première cabin (or the equivalent in the local currency.)
Visas, passports, vaccinations and health
Please be advised that it is your responsibility to determine and obtain whatever documentation that is required, so make sure that you prepare your trip well in advance. Please contact the appropriate embassy or consulate. Passport holders from certain countries may require visas to enter or transit France and/or other countries.
CONDUCT ABOARD AIRCRAFT
The Passenger is informed that in the event of a breach of Article 15 (Conduct aboard aircraft) of General Conditions of Carriage and in accordance with the provisions of their Article 9 (Refusal and limitation of carriage), he or she may be registered on a list of persons subject to a travel ban aboard the Air Carrier's aircraft under the Authorization n°2016-240 by the CNIL (French data protection authority).